Skip to main content

2018-2019 School Year Scrapbook Post

Earlier this week at our band banquet, I was gifted a deeply thoughtful gift from our seniors: a scrapbook of pictures and handwritten memories from the past four years.
The gift got me thinking it might be fun to take a look back over the past year and put together a little "scrapbook" blog post of my own from over the past year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking back on my New (School) Year Resolutions, here's a summary of how they helped me grow over the past year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some favorite articles/videos I discovered this year include:




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had forgotten about this!

...Here is the list I compiled after our collective Twitter Brain Trust. (If you have more to add, let me know!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some favorite quotes/pictures:







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite moments:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A year of many special moments both musical and heartfelt! I can't and won't pretend that every moment has been a positive one, however even the most difficult challenges were also filled with opportunity to grow. I hope your year has been filled with music, memories, and growth-- here's to even more in the year to come!

Comments